if you have any feedback, suggestions of have we could improve our service we would love to hear from you.
Please use are feedback form to make suggestions.
if you feel you need to make a complaint of any kind, please see our customer Complaint Proceedure
Customer Complaints Policy Summary
Advance Computer Systems are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining
a healthy customer relationship at all levels from Managing Director down. We have a Complaints
Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and
procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our customer service and
we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
• To provide an efficient, fair and structured proceedure for handling complaints.
• To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including customers
with disabilities and special needs.
• To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected time frame for
• Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint:
• Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 2-4
where you are receiving Priority Assistance (for example, for medical reasons
• We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected
time frame for resolution.
• Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
• Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these situation, we will
regularly update you on the progress and likely time frame for resolution.
• We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
• We may impose a charge for handling your complaint in special circumstances. For example, we may charge you a fee where your complaint requires us to retrieve archived records that are more than 24 months old.
• Making a complaint should normally be free. If we think your complaint requires a charge, we will
not impose a fee without notice. If your complaint is upheld in your favour, and
we have charged complaint handling fees, we will refund the full amount of the fees .
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our work or dealings with The company, we urge you to
telephone our Customer Service in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of
enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
You will be charged at a local rate. If you prefer to put your complaint in writing, we will respond to your
letter and will confirm any details in writing if you request us to do so.
If you like, you can appoint an authorised representative or an advocate to interact with us on your behalf.
Please contact us as t o the procedure and form to appoint an authorised representative or advocate. When
you discuss your complaint with us, we can assist you to clarify and formulate the complaint.
You can also make a complaint by using any of the other contact methods on our website, or please enquire if
there is any other method you would like to use to send a complaint to us.
Complaints made to the company are overseen by our customer service management. After a complaint is
made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 15 Business
Days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask Customer Service Management to
escalate your complaint to senior management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management
representative available to address the complaint as soon as possible (depending on availability).
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 10 business days.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, and depending on the nature of your complaint,
you may refer your complaint to the following outside bodies:
York City Council
We are happy for you to seek legal advice should you feel the need, your statutory rights are not affected.
Customer Services: 01904 691311
Even Business center
Unit 1Audax close