Microsoft Hosted Exchange is a business class messaging service, providing not only you hosted email but also allowing you to share calendars, book meeting rooms and sync with your active directory, all within a secure, virus free platform. Microsoft Hosted Exchange from Advance Computers brings you hosted email, outlook, online web access and user support from our dedicated UK support team included
With Microsoft Hosted Exchange 2013 you can access your emails, calendars, and contact information via a mobile device, or from any PC with an internet connection. Fully secure access via Outlook Anywhere and Outlook Web App. Mobile Access via ActiveSync / Direct Push. Mobile devices available include: Blackberry, Apple Phones, Android and Windows Mobile.
Delivered as a fully managed solution, you do not have to worry about the security, integrity or delivery of your email again. With a guaranteed service level and predictable monthly costs you can experience significantly lower cost ownership for your messaging and collaboration needs.
• Mobiles, Tablets Android, Windows, Blackberry & Apple technologies
• Access to enterprise technology
• 100% Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam protection from Symantec Cloud
• State-of-the-art security, availability and privacy delivered via ISO 27001 accredited Tier 3+ UK data centres
• Hosted Exchange 2013 fully integrates with Microsoft Office Communicator Server and Global Relay Message Archiving.
• https:/url included to manage your own passwords.
• Support included for Exchange 2013 (9.00-5.00 Monday to Friday) Also available 24/7 through our online ticketing system.
• No SSL certificate required. Saving the annual purchase cost.
• No ongoing IT support required for existing Exchange 2008 SBS Server.
• Increase speed & performance as well reducing ADSL bandwidth & dependency.
• In the event of ADSL connection problems at the office, emails will still work on all mobile phones and tablets off premise.
• Emails fully backed up on the Cloud with 5 versions at any one time for redundancy.
• Privacy delivered via ISO 27001 accredited Tier 3+ UK data centres.
• Unlimited amuont of email storage included with each individual mail box. This storage can also be used to save office files,Word Excel etc.
(Inquire for more details)
• Award winning Anti-Spam Virus protection included.
• No investment in hardware required, and automatic upgrades to the latest Microsoft Exchange version as and when available.
• Your current 2008 SBS Server will now have a reduced work load from Exchange 2008.
• Apple support for Outlook 2011.
• Compatible with all Smart phones, including Windows phones.
• OWA (Outlook Web Access 2013) Access your emails on any browsers anywhere in the world with an internet connection through Microsoft’s OWA Web access
• Enjoy all the features of Outlook from a Browser.
• Public folders now available with Exchange 2013 for collaboration.
Is Exchange on the Mac difficult to set up?
No, the Mac will simply take you through the steps you need to set Exchange up on your mail client.
We also provide guides on how to set up Exchange in your Outlook, which can be found in our knowledgebase.
Yes, however functionality will be reduced and unfortunately, technical support is more limited than with Microsoft products.